Monday, January 24, 2011



"DREAM" by Knew Era


~ Who is Knew Era? What state /borough do you represent?

Knew Era is Tyree Bryant from Newark NJ

~ Who directed your video "Dream"?

The director of the film is named Issan Muhammad from Anu day media films which is a media film company he owns..The concept came from me inspired by the record "Dream: is a dream that I actually live out everyday but at the end of the day I still look at it as a dream...That is the reason for the rewind at the end & the black & white gave it more of a classic feel for the track along with bringing out more detail in my surroundings...

~ What is the DREAM about?

My dream is about motivation,Growth in my life music helps me become a better man & look at life different..Be a better man then last month and great role model changing others lives & showing them you can be whatever you want to be if you set your mind to it.".Achieve" ...Success takes patience,hard work,courage,but most of all having the gift to inspire others..
-your vision , things/issues you touch on

~ Do you have a DREAM for hip hop ? What is it ? Where do you envision hip hop in the next 5-10 yrs?

My dream for Hip Hop is to bring new ideas to the game ,New words,New look,New motivation then the usual girls,cars,& clothes...I see Hip Hop becoming younger in 5 years & creating a new face of the game...Some will like & some wont but I see it reshaping & never being the same ..I will act off this chance of a life time but grind as if my competition is always on my toes.

~ Where do you get your love for music ? Who are some of your idols?

I get my love for music from people see as a influence & all for new and better achievements like common,mos def,Bob Marley...

~What type of rapper do you consider yourself to be?

Conscience,Outspoken,News,current event artist that will let you know all information going on with the world as we speak...

~Who are two UNDERGROUND artist you would like to work with in the future? Why?

I would like to work with Yela wolf because the man kicks knowledge with a new style to it that you can adapt too..His verses can be actual songs,Music Matters artist are all talented as well & the diversity is great I would like to work with artist they recommend as well.

NewShoes advice From Knew Era:
My advise to the world is be who you truly are & let people accept you for that..Always remember that one of the keys to achieving is believing you can. Motivate while your alive strong & let your music continue to do so forever!



FOLLOW KNEW ERA --- > www.Twitter.com/Knewera

LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC ---> www.Reverbnation.com/Knewera

ADD HIM AS A FRIEND ---> www.Facebook.com/Knewera

www.youtube.com/Knewera

www.Jahyummy.com every Monday & Wednesday from 10-12:Pm Releasing new music ....

www.JoinDaIncrowd.com/Knewera

No comments:

Post a Comment