Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kick Da Door In - BY M3L












M3L formerly known as M.E.N-ACE born & raised in the Bronx, New York is a upcoming aspiring emcee. With his witty playboy punchlines & creative sense he puts together what he likes to call "Tru Muzik". After years of recording this young emcees has finally come into his own with his latest project "My Name M3L" mixtape which dropped on Labor Day of 2010. Shutting down showcase after showcase throughout New York City M3L has been turning heads in da underground hip hop world making a name for himself. Now with his upcoming album "Truly Yours(Plain 'ol M3L)" as well as a new mixtape "Truly Yours" in the works M3L is ready 2 take this industry head on. With his album's 1st single "Kick Da Door In" now available on itunes & amazon M3L shows this Bronx emcee is a talent to be reckoned with. Stay tuned this is only the beginning.


Who is M3l? Where are you from & what borough / state do you represent?M3L is a talent young man that's simply speak his life in song. I'm from the Bronx, N.Y. BX ALL DAY!!!

Who directed & produced " kick in da door"? What mixtape (or album ) is this single off? Lavish Life/Street Dreems Productions directed the "Kick Da Door In" but the song was produced by Danzle & Iceman. The single "Kick Da Door In" will be on my upcoming album "Truly Yours(Plain 'ol M3L)" but is available on itunes & amazon now.

How did you get started in the music game & who are some of your inspirations/ major influences that you would contribute to your career?Well music always been in my blood & I always rapped since a child. Wasn't til some older games in my neighborhood seen something special in my talent did I start taking it serious. My biggest influence on my music I would have to say is ME. I try to give my real feeling & emotions in my songs.

I had the pleasure of seeing you perform this song live at Hat's Off in Long Island,NY a few months ago. Your energy was amazing, I was blown away with how you took over the stage!
Who do you consider on your lyrical level? What kind of artist do you consider yourself?

I don't really consider myself to be lyrical. I just chose the words I feel that are best to describe the emotion or point I wanna get across in that particular song.

Since there are so many indie artist,such as yourself,trying to break into the main stream lane, what do you think determines who makes it to the top?
Just an original sound. I feel people get tired of hearing the same type of music from different artist.

If you could get signed to any label what would it be & why? Maybe Interscope or Shady Records... & maybe G.O.O.D Music

What are some things we can expect from you in the coming future? "My Name M3L" mixtape is available for downloads right now. I have my "Truly Yours" mixtape that will drop early June. Overall just more good music & any venue u catch me performing in expect a good show.




NEWSHOES Advice: just be yourself a lot of artist try to follow what's hot at the time. Let's stop being afraid to be ourselves.




CONTACT & BOOKING INFO:
Twitter:
http://twitter.com/mynameM3L

Music Links:
http://reverbnation.com/mynameM3L

www.mynameM3L.com COMING SOON


2 comments:

  1. Keep doing your thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's good M. All types of beat's. Check the out.
    http://www.rocbattle.com/DivineIsNicePro

    ReplyDelete