Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Can't YOU See


Can't YOU see, the best thing for YOU is me?

Your Jay-Z and I'm Beyonce when we walk into a room and I'm on your arm,
What we share is like the stars that sparkle in the ocean sky. 
I'm a "Super Women" according to Alicia Keys,
that "Phenomenal Women" Maya Angelou wrote about in her poem.

Can't YOU see, the best thing for YOU is me?

Just like Fab said " You make me better", 
Why, why, why you ask? 
"Make me over, Make me over, Make me over... Cause when I'm done boy I'm gonna look so nice" That's right Keyisha Cole. 
I've been made over not only spiritually but mentally.

Can't YOU see, the best thing for YOU is me?

The "come back kids" say "Slow down, I just wanna get to know ya." - Bobby V.,
 I respond "If you like it then you should of put a ring on it!" in my Beyonce voice.

Can't YOU see, the best thing for YOU is me?

"I'm (always) rocking that thing like ... " -Dream. 
Yeah I know Ryan Leslie, " you wonder if you ever find out how it used to be.",
Stop acting like you only think about me "every once in a while" like Diamond In Da Ruff- Jaheim ,
"you did me wrong, I did you wrong...I love you, I want you, I need you, Let's work it out." -Pleasure P.

Can't you see, the best thing for YOU, IS ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment